- Click “Login.”
- First-Time Users: click “Login” on the landing page, then click on the “Register For Individual Access” link and follow the prompts to activate your account.
- Existing Users: input your established user name and password.
- Please do not click the “Enroll” button to access your existing account for the first time.
- On the My Summary page, click “My profile” then “Beneficiaries.” The new Beneficiaries page provides access to add, update or delete beneficiaries as well as a link to designate beneficiary percentages.
- To create a new beneficiary entry click “Add a beneficiary.”
- Enter the new beneficiary’s details then click the “Save” button. Please note, fields with a red asterisk are required.
- To edit a beneficiary, click the green circle with the plus sign inside. Edit the desired fields on the record, and then click the “Save” button.
- To delete a beneficiary, while editing the record, click the “Delete” button. Note that only unassigned beneficiaries can be deleted.
- To set or manage Beneficiary designations, click the “Beneficiary designations” button.
- Select the plan or account you wish to modify then click “Change beneficiary designation.”
- You may also apply one account’s beneficiary designations across the plan or individually by using the copy feature.
- To add a beneficiary, click “Add beneficiary designation,” then select the person to add from the dropdown. Set Primary or Contingent, enter a percentage and click the “Add” button.
- To modify a designation, click the “Update” link to change the beneficiary type and percentage. When complete click the “Save” button.
- To remove a beneficiary designation, click the “Remove” link.
- To review your beneficiary designations, click the plan you wish to confirm then select the Beneficiary tab. Changes made online are immediately available.
Will AIG Retirement Services mail a confirmation of the updated beneficiary designation to me?
Yes, AIG Retirement Services will mail a confirmation letter to your address of record when a beneficiary is updated, or notify you by email if you are signed up for PersonalDeliver-e®. Additionally, beneficiary updates will appear on your next quarterly statement.